Getting Ready

Boxing Up - Rainer Sturm  / pixelio.de

I have about three months left before I leave Switzerland to a yet unknown destination. I tend towards Canada or the US but nothing is booked so far.

Meanwhile, I am getting ready. This means, I am getting rid of a lot of my belongings, selling them on ricardo.ch, giving them away or throwing them out. My goal is to fit everything I leave here into 5 boxes. We'll see how that goes... I really enjoy this process. It's sometimes hard to part with something but afterwards you most of the times realize that you didn't really need it anyway.

Also like any longer stay abroad, there are quite a few bureaucratic errands on my list. Changing addresses, canceling subscriptions, getting the necessary visas and what more. Not very interesting, so I'll leave it at that for now and will post again closer to my departure. :)


Comments

Popular Posts